Thursday, December 10, 2009

Around the House

Red is my favorite color. The brown in the vase is coffee beans; they look

nice and smell great also. I thought this arrangement looked like winter.

My table is so small it is hard to find a runner that isn't so big; I used

two place mats, from Wal-Mart, they were cheaper also.

I really like these plates; I like the bird and I like red.

This wreath was a big find at Hobby Lobby. It was on clearance

for $5.00. I could not believe it. I actually thought it was a

mistake.The vine wreath without the flowers

is worth more than that. I thought the flowers on it were nice as well.


It is so fun to make your home look cozy!

2 comments:

A Joyful Heart said...

It is all so pretty! I love red too. Wow, that is cheap for a wreath! It is very nice. Where did you get the idea for the coffee beans in the vase? It looks so unique!

LEMONS TO LEMONADE said...

Thank You Amy!I have seen dried black beans,great northern beans and so on, I thought coffee would look good also.