Sunday, April 20, 2008

Funny Kids


Kids say the funniest things; I wish that I had recorded all the funny things my children have said. A friend emailed these to me, I thought I would share them with you.




Steven (age 3 ) hugged and kissed his mom good night. " I love you so much that when you die I'm going to bury you outside my bedroom window."




Susan (age 4) was drinking juice when she got the hiccups. "Please don't give me this juice again, she said, " It makes my teeth cough."




James (age 4 ) was listening to a Bible story. His dad read: 'The man named Lot was warned to take his wife and flee out of the city but his wife looked back and was turned to salt. " Concerned, James asked: "What happened to the flea?"




Tammy ( age 4 ) was with her mother when they met an elderly, rather wrinkled woman her mom knew. Tammy looked at her for a while and then asked, "Why doesn't your skin fit your face?"
My little sister said something like this to my grandmother, she said," Grandma your face is falling.":-)

1 comment: